Top Five Getaway Spots in Bangalore
Bangalore is certainly a great place to live or visit, but more than often, you just need to get out of town, escape the city bustle and the pollution. Within three hours of drive time, you can find temporary refuge in numerous resorts, amusement parks, hotels and so many more welcoming places. Time to start putting all that proximity to good use, so here are top five getaways spots in Bangalore.
5. Wonder La Resort - The Wonderla Resort is a unique resort located right next to Wonderla Amusement Park, offering you the chance to go crazy at the water park before chilling at their attached resort. A number of attractive packages are offered here. While the amusement park is home to a number of thrilling rides and fun-filled experiences, the hotel offers other facilities such as comfortable rooms, a resto-bar, a fine-dining restaurant, a heated pool, recreation area and even a gym! The resort also has a banquet hall, ready for your extravagant celebration. In fact, you can plan your wedding, birthday party, receptions, all at this beautiful location.
4. Palm Meadows Club - The resort is spread over 5 acres of green land located just 55 minutes away from the International Airport. The Resort consistsof 78 rooms & suites, houses a 3000 sq ft gymnasium, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, an extravagant spa providing various treatments, making it just the right place to go when you want a break from your hectic schedule.
3. Discovery Village, Nandi Foot Hills - Nandi Hills is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Bangalore and a beautiful getaway near Bangalore. Discovery Village stay at Nandi Hills offers a unique retreat experience that is unlike any other holiday. The architecture is eco-friendly and designed with upcycled and locally sourced materials. The builders of this destination kept them indoors sparse and minimalistic so that you can focus on the real attraction — The Great Outdoors. A multiplicity of activities are offered which can help teams or families bond
2. The Windflower Resorts and Spa - This tranquil retreat, located a short drive away from Kempegowda International Airport, offers sleek rooms with creatively crafted décor! Apt for a fun-filled family gathering or an adventurous team outing. The resort offers several attractive packages for day use as well as overnight stays. There are various activities also available on site such as rope course, paintball, zorbing, bicycle motor cross and many more!
1. Le Roma Gardenia - Hidden away in the outskirts of Bangalore, the beautiful resort is certainly a getaway that many have dreamt of. Basked in greenery and fresh air, Lé Roma Gardenia is a luxurious, heritage villa located in North Bangalore. This destination resort hosts a massive library, swimming pool, billiards table, bar, clubhouse and entertainment lounge. Antiquely themed interiors, bronze sculptures and walls adorned by an exquisite art collection lend an air of unmatched beauty to this heritage nature retreat. Hence forth a resort that provides you a connection to reconnect with nature and also your mind.